Did your BFF just get engaged? Show her some love with this beautiful Engagement Box.
- OMG! You're Engaged! candle from Sweet Water Decor in Sandalwood, Coconut and Vanilla.
- A beautiful heart shaped mini box filled with iconic Pink Marc de Champagne chocolate Truffles by Charbonnel et Walker. A luxurious white chocolate truffle with a hint of strawberry and a creamy milk chocolate Marc de Champagne centre, all rolled in a little powdered sugar for an extra touch of elegance.
- Wedding planning will be in full swing...this sleek and stylish pen, accented with a clear gem on top is the perfect planning accessory. Crafted out of stainless steel and glass, this elegant writing tool in gleaming gold is the perfect compliment to wedding planning!
- Exclusive Knot Scrunchie from Heart & Bow X Deannas Sewing. This delicate crepe scrunchie is super soft and elegant. Handmade locally in Goulais River, Ontario.
- Fleuriste Sparkling Bath Tablet by Formulary 55. Our newest scent inspired by fresh flower stalls and traditional florist shops. Fleuriste is modern floral blend with a green twist. This scent is a mix of pink carnations, peonies, cut leaves, and spring flowers. Formulary55 sparkling bath tablets (otherwise known as fizzing bath bombs) are made of ground dead sea salts mixed with our signature scent blends. When placed in a full tub of water, the tablet fizzes and dissolves in the water making for a relaxing and soothing bath. This type of bath soak is much better for your skin than a bubble bath (which can be drying and irritating as they contain foaming agents) but just as indulgent. We recommend one cube per bath, although they can be broken up.
- A beautiful faux accent rose
- Packaged in our beautiful pink reusable box - this box is the perfect keepsake for baby cards, photos or to regift. The box is sealed with two magnets and pink satin ribbon. Handwritten note included *fill this out in the notes section upon checkout*
All orders are delivered within 48 hours of purchasing. Unless specified for a specific date (do this in the notes section at checkout)