9 Rose Acrylic
This 9 rose arrangement is encased in a clear, acrylic box that offers a 360-degree view of opulence and elegance. These roses are the most beautiful decor piece. Place them in your front entrance, on your kitchen counter, bedside table or even on your bathroom counter.
What is preserved rose?
Preserved roses are 100% real, natural flowers.
To properly preserve these fresh flowers, it’s critical that the luxury roses are cut when they are at their most beautiful. The flowers are then put into a mixture of glycerin and other natural plant elements. This re-hydrates the rose from its petals to its stem and replaces the sap within it.
After a few days, the process is complete and you have preserved luxury roses that are flexible and look natural. To obtain the many varied colors you see available, a dying process takes place shortly after the preservation is complete. And thus magnificent roses evolve from the process.
How long does a preserved rose last?
You can expect your preserved luxury roses to last one to three years. If you decide to store your flowers in a sealed enclosure, they’ll last even longer — up to 3 years!
1. Do NOT water the roses! Using any water will immediately damage the roses.
2. Do NOT expose the roses to direct sunlight. UV-light may cause color bleaching.
3. If dust collects, gently clean with a soft duster or a stream of dry air.
4. Keep the arrangement in a room temperature, humidity free environment.
5. Do NOT place anything on top of the roses as they are very delicate.
6. Do NOT remove the roses from their box, the roses are secured and are happy there.
7. You may place the lid on the side or bottom of the box.
8. Be mindful when carrying the arrangement as it is very delicate.